Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Cormorant and "Total Worth" Calcs

On SiSi there are two features that caught my eye. First off is the Cormorant. As Drack is Caldari this was the first destroyer I flew. Those were the days! Rail Cormorant running those missions and saving like made for the ultimate ship. The Caracal! Yeah, that was a long time ago.

Anyway the Corm has had a full makeover....



It's got side-wingy-bits that fold and move when warping. I actually like the new model even with the soft-spot I have for the old one as one of my first ships.

The other thing included is that your character sheet gives you your total worth in ISK. Just under 19bn for my main which would be higher if all my battleships hadn't been passed to a holding toon. Must have at least another 5bn there with my Windicator!


No comments:

Post a Comment