Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I Voted and Not for Drumph!

I'm not really feeling the CSM election season this year in any way shape or form. Its all very, well as far as I am concerned...


However I suppose I should do like a good Eve fan-boi and actually vote. Here are the six I voted for!

Joffy - My playstyle. Current corpie.
Mr Hyde113 - Same as above, ex-Corpie and PvP'r.
Fuzzy Steve - 3rd Party Apps and current CSM'r.
Gorski Car - Voted for him previously. My playstyle.
Nashh Kadavr - OOG Events and PvP + Lowsec.
Chiimera - Had a pint with him in Heathrow Airport once.


4 comments:

  1. * Says Drumph

    Cuck detected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiimera - Had a pint with him in Heathrow Airport once.

    Ah, the qualities we demand of our representatives... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still better reason than most Trump voters :P OK, so may be that's how I first met him. Bit more to it than that!

      Delete
  3. Wasted slots are votes for Drumph

    ReplyDelete