Sunday, May 11, 2014

SCASSSS - Profiting from Burn Jita

I got talking to an industrialist at Fanfest, sorry completely forgot his name.... I'd had something to drink at that point!

I do remember he told me he'd lost a freighter at this year's Burn Jita which shocked me. My reasoning was:-

"You are here at Fanfest, therefore you are probably more engaged in the community than most players. How did you not know this was happening?"

Then he explained why and restored my faith in those cunning, manipulative players that inhabit the Eve-O universe. Whether this is true or not I'm not 100% sure, but this is what he claimed.

He got boosters into system as well as implants to vastly improve his tank.
He Leeroyed his freighter into the Goons and tanked for as long as he could (90 minutes he claimed).
When they finally took him down he had kill rights on over 200 Goons.
He sold them for 20m a pop each.
He lost one freighter, but in doing so he made over 4bn selling the kill rights.

I don't know if this is true or he was just winding up a drunk Drack, but if it is true, sir, I salute you!


No comments:

Post a Comment