Sunday, November 3, 2013

SCASSSS - Iceland Style

At some point today SCAS will have had as many visits are there are people in Iceland!



OK it probably pales against Jesters Trek, Eveogander and the like but I'm a happy bunny! The funny spike in the graph above is what I have called the 'Manifest Effect'. I got two posts linked by CCP on their Facebook page in consecutive months once, hence the massive spike.


So a few stats:-


Top posts

monster kill
it's a trap
chuck norris facts
space elevator
chuck norris
chuck norris funny
steve the pirate
eve online inferno
ccp punkturis
sand cider and spaceships


Visitors

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
Canada
Australia
France
Poland
Sweden
Russia
Netherlands


Browsers

Firefox
Chrome
Internet Explorer
Safari
Mobile Safari


OS

Windows
Macintosh
Android
iPhone
iPad

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Although I'm not a regular here, your posts broken up with the demotivationals always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete